Angel hair pasta coated fish balls. Hey y'all CiCity In The Building coming to you today with another video. Today I'm having African Stew with Chicken, Fish and Greens over Angel Hair Pasta. Please Subscribe Like Comment and Share.
A wide variety of angels hair pasta options are available to you, such as refined, hand made, and baked. Simple angel hair pasta side, with olive oil, garlic, herbs and Parmesan. Once the water is at a rolling boil, add the pasta. You can cook Angel hair pasta coated fish balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Angel hair pasta coated fish balls
- You need 100 g of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 200 g of white fish, I used sea bass fillets.
- You need of Small chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
This Angel Hair Pasta is made with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil. You won't believe how simple and TASTY this recipe is! Lots of pasta but tiny little shrimp, extremely over cooked with coating that fell off the shrimp and mushed up in the pasta. I loved the idea for t.
Angel hair pasta coated fish balls step by step
- Peel, chop and boil the potatoes in salted water. Mash them and leave to cool. Break up the pasta into tiny pieces (this takes time but it is SO relaxing!!!!).
- Add onion to the potatoes. Chop up the fish, making sure there are no bones, add that too. Add 1 beaten egg. Mix well altogether..
- Beat the other egg in a bowl. Divide mixture equally. Roll each ball in the egg and then the pasta. Shallow fry for about 3-4 mins until golden and yummy looking.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon, chips or salad, or whatever you fancy :).
Boil Angel hair pasta according to package directions, Drain and keep warm. While pasta is boiling, heat oil in a deep skillet. I was in the mood for angel hair pasta but will certainly use other alternatives as this dish will be making another appearance on my table soon! In a small bowl combine paprika, coriander, oregano, chili powder, and ground mustard. Move to a plate and coat each tuna on both sides.