Easy Banana cream pie.
You can cook Easy Banana cream pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana cream pie
- It’s 1 of deep dish frozen pie crust.
- It’s 1 box of instant banana pudding, regular or sugar free.
- You need 1 box of instant vanilla pudding, regular or sugar free.
- It’s 3-4 of bananas, sliced thin.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of cool whip, only 1 8oz container if using whipped cream.
- It’s 2 C of milk, whole or lowfat.
- Prepare 1 can of whipped cream, optional for topping.
Easy Banana cream pie instructions
- Bake the pie crust as instructed on pie crust wrapper. Let cool..
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, both boxes of pudding mix and blend until thickened. Add 1 container of cool whip to the pudding and blend. This will be nice and thick..
- Put a few slices of banana on the bottom of the cooled crust. Now gently fold the rest of the bananas into the pudding mixture with a spatula. Pour the mixture into the pie crust..
- Top with 1 container of cool whip. Refrigerate until serving. If you aren't serving this pie for 8 hours or more, wait to put on the cool whip until within an hour of serving. If using whipped cream for the topping, also wait to put it on top close to serving time..