Vegetable smoked Fish Sauce.
You can cook Vegetable smoked Fish Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable smoked Fish Sauce
- Prepare 4 bunch of green leaf.
- It’s 1 of cksp canola oil.
- It’s 8 of fresh pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of whole smoked fish (deboned).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of knorr cube.
- You need of Boiled yam to serve.
Vegetable smoked Fish Sauce step by step
- Pluck green leaf, wash and slice and set aside; wash pepper and onions and dice separately and set them aside.
- Heat up frying pan or a medium size pot, once it’s hot, add canola oil and then onion and stir.
- Add fresh pepper, salt and knorr cube; shred smoked fish before adding to the sauce.
- Stir and allow it cook for about 3 minutes then add green leaf, turn and make sure to mix everything properly.
- Turn off heat almost immediately cos you need your vegetable fresh and crunchy.
- Serve veg sauce with boiled yam.