How To Make Crispy Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce Recipe • Thai Style "Pla Rad Prik". This is a very spicy crispy fish that's surprisingly simple to make using just a few ingredients. It's best to use fresh red Thai chile peppers. Then add tamarind, fish sauce, sugar and a few tablespoons of water.
Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Thai chefs will deep fry a whole fish until golden and crisp to make Pla Rad Prik. Plaa Raad Prik (pla rad prik) is a whole fish, fried until crispy and then covered with a sweet spicy sauce made from garlic, palm sugar and This recipe is a home style recipe, it'll taste different (better) than the ones you get at restaurants. You can have How To Make Crispy Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce Recipe • Thai Style "Pla Rad Prik" using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of How To Make Crispy Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce Recipe • Thai Style "Pla Rad Prik"
- It’s 1 of whole Tilapia fish.
- It’s 60 g. of Tamarind.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 50 g. of Palm sugar.
- You need 80 g. of Sugar.
- Prepare 10 pcs. of Chili.
- It’s 1 of whole bulb garlic.
- Prepare 3 pcs. of Coriander root.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 5 g. of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 pc. of Thinly slice long red chili.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
Most restaurants use pre-made sweet sauce and alter it. Fried Fish : Score the fish at an angle all the way to the bones on both sides to help it cook faster. Heat oil in a wok, about half a cup or at least to the side Add the chopped mixture and stir. Then add tamarind, fish sauce, sugar and a few tablespoons of water.
How To Make Crispy Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce Recipe • Thai Style "Pla Rad Prik" step by step
- Pour boiling water to tamarind squeeze and strain • blend garlic + chili + coriander root •.
- Clean fish and dry fish with paper towel to prepare for fry • score fish both side • sprinkle salt on fish • fried fish with medium high heat approximately 5-6 mins each side.
- Fry garlic + chili + coriander root until get aroma • add tamarind juice + palm sugar + sugar + fish sauce + salt boil and reduce • serve sauce on fish and garnish with coriander leaves and thinly slice of red chili • Done..!! 😋😋.
Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce (Pla Rad Prik), Thai food. The key to making perfect fried rice is using cold leftover. Spicy Thai Fish Cakes, 'Tod Man Pla'. thai fried fish with tamarind sauce, thai crispy fish fillets recipe, pla rad prik recipe, deep fried whole fish chinese style, thai fried fish fillet recipe, deep. The sauce isn't really hot because of the mixture of sweet taste from sugar cane. Any kinds of fish can be chosen.