Grilled Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can have Grilled Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce
- Prepare 300 gm of basa fish fillet.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour for dredging the fish.
Grilled Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce instructions
- To begin, cut the fish fillet into half. Season with salt, pepper, and 2 tsp lemon juice. Make sure you rub it in on both sides of the fillets..
- Dredge the fillets with flour so that they are well coated on both the sides. Shake to remove the excess flour..
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the chopped garlic and onions and cook until they change color. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same pan, add the fish and fry on medium flame until golden on both sides..
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice to deglaze the pan and 1 tbsp water. Add the butter and melt it..
- Add back the garlic and the onions and carefully cook ensuring the butter does not burn..
- Remove the fish into a serving platter and pour the lemon butter sauce over it. Grilled Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce is ready to serve. Serve with grilled vegetables and slices of lemon..