Fried Chicken Drumsticks. Fried chicken drumsticks are great for picnics and parties. These buttermilk fried chicken legs are amped up with Tabasco sauce and cayenne peppers. This recipe has been something I've been trying to do for a long waaayy overdue time and finally its here!
Give it a try! "Oven fried chicken drumsticks that bake up crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside!" You can NEVER have to many chicken recipes! If Isaac had control over what was for dinner every night, he'd. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! You can have Fried Chicken Drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 14-16 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tandoori Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Food Colour (optional).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Curd.
- It’s as required of Oil for frying.
The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Oven-fried Chicken Drumsticks, Vietnamese Chicken Drumsticks, Ranch Chicken Drumsticks. Five Spice Fried Chicken: Recipe Instructions.
Fried Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Marinate the drumsticks with all the listed ingredients and refrigerate it overnight if possible. Otherwise it should be marinated at least for over an hour..
- Heat enough Oil for frying these in batches of two or three occasionally turning over for an even cooking and a great colour. They should be done on a medium to high heat but under constant supervision..
- It should be cooked inside out and should be juicy and succulent. You can cover the wok or kadai and check on the heat from time to time. Serve them hot with any dip of your choice..
Rinse your chicken legs under cold running water. Lay them in the oil, four at a time. You cook these five spice fried chicken drumsticks just like you. Chicken drumsticks are always a favorite around here. You'll love the delightful flavor of these fried drumsticks seasoned with paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and.