4 Ingredients vegan smoothie. A vegan smoothie is a great nutritious meal that takes minimum time to prepare. Perhaps the only cons it has is that you still may feel hungry after drinking You can try one option or combine a couple of them to prepare a creamy vegan smoothie. Depending on the ingredients you use, smoothies can serve many purposes.
Vegan smoothies are a great way to give yourself a hefty serving of fruits and vegetables in one convenient meal, but it can be hard to find dairy-free To ensure your sippable meal doesn't contain any questionable ingredients, try these delicious vegan smoothie recipes for a healthy pick-me-up. A dairy-free vegan smoothie with fruit juice, tofu and oats to power you up at breakfast or provide sustenance for exercise. Blitz healthy ingredients for an energy-boosting breakfast. You can cook 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie
- You need of Silk Vanilla dairy-free creamer.
- Prepare of Oatly barista edition oat milk.
- You need of Ground flax seed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of to a cup of Frozen strawberries.
Using unsweetened brown rice milk fortified with calcium and vitamins makes it more nutritious. If you were looking to change up your smoothie game, these five four-ingredient smoothies are for you. Packed with juicy and flavorful fruits and veggies, these healthy smoothie recipes are Did we mention this one (if you skip the whey protein powder) plus a few of the previous ones are also vegan? These satisfying vegan smoothie recipes are high in protein and make the perfect dairy-free breakfast or post-workout snack.
4 Ingredients vegan smoothie step by step
- In a blender add the frozen strawberries. Depending on how much you want or how many people you are making it for you can use 1/2 or 1 cup of frozen berries. Add both the oat milk and creamer to the top of the strawberries to cover them. Add on tbsp of flax seed. Blend! I like a smooth not super thick shake so if it's too thick just adjust the milk. Top with the fruit..
Chia seeds give this vegan smoothie its thick texture, while cardamom adds a distinct sweetness. We use a mix of raspberries and strawberries here, but feel free to experiment. There are quite a few brands out there to choose from. Two of my favorites are Vega Sport, which has chocolate. These vegan smoothies are easy, quick, and delicious !