Vegetarian Thai Noodles: Gluten free and Vegan.
You can have Vegetarian Thai Noodles: Gluten free and Vegan using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Thai Noodles: Gluten free and Vegan
- Prepare 3 blocks/cakes of – Noodles.
- It’s 10 of – Shallots.
- It’s 4 of – Baby corn.
- Prepare 1 of – Carrot.
- You need of Broccoli- couple of small florets.
- You need 1/2 tsp of -Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 table spoon of -Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 table spoon of -Thai sweet chilli sauce –.
- It’s 1 table spoon of -Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of – Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 small cup of -Cooked broth.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 2 table spoon of -Sesame oil.
- Prepare 5-6 of -Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of -Roasted peanut halves.
Vegetarian Thai Noodles: Gluten free and Vegan step by step
- Boil water with one spoon of salt and oil. Put noodle, cook until al dente (it should cook and texture should be firm).
- Drain the water, rinse the noodle in cold tap water. Collect one small cup of drained water and keep aside for next use. Chop vegetables according to your taste..
- Wash basil and roast peanuts, remove skin and make halves and keep aside. Mix all the sauces in one small bowl and keep it ready.
- Take one wide kadai, add sesame oil. When it is hot, add chopped shallots and fry for a while. Next, drop in all the veggies and fry for a while.Add ginger garlic paste, fry until veggies are fried..
- Add all the sauce mixture and fry vigorously to avoid this to burn. Add reserved cooked and drained water of noodles. Check for the salt. If needed add and adjust..
- When it starts boiling, add noodles and mix. Garnish with torn basil leaves and sprinkle roasted peanuts and serve..