[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet.
You can have [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, plus more for topping.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sea salt, coconut sugar, cane sugar, whole wheat flour, and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add in the apple sauce, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. As you mix that with the dry, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Greese your cast iron skillet with a bit of coconut oil, and pour the batter in. It will be a pretty thick batter, which is normal..
- Once it's spread out evenly, sprinkle a bit more sea salt on and cook for 25-30 minutes, until done on top and slightly under cooked in the middle..
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Top with dairy-free ice cream..