Grilled Chicken Drumsticks.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 2 of Chicken drumsticks cleaned and slit slightly.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of ginger garlic green chilli and shallot paste.
- Prepare 1 of lemon Juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
Grilled Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, 1 ginger, 4 shallots and 3 green chillies and make paste adding as little water as possible..
- In the same mixing jar, add all the balance spice powders, lime juice and oil and make a smooth paste..
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks and leave it overnight or for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator..
- Grill using OTG or microwave or grill pan..
- Also grill onions, tomatoes and capsicums to serve along chicken..
- Serve the spicy grilled chicken with kubz and hummus. I did not prepare hummus today..