Grilled Chicken (Homemade).
You can have Grilled Chicken (Homemade) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken (Homemade)
- Prepare 3 pieces of Chicken Breast or any boneless chicken.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Curd.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli powder(you can also add Kashmiri Chilli powder).
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It’s -as per your taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil-.
Grilled Chicken (Homemade) step by step
- In a bowl add curd, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste and salt. Mix well..
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces. Pork the Chicken with a fork on all sides..
- Add the chicken to the masala and coat well. Cover with a lid and marinate for 2 hours..
- Pre heat the grill pan. Brush with some oil..
- Once it's hot place the chicken pieces seperately. Keep the flame high. Let it cook for 3 mins..
- Turn the chicken to other side and let it cook for another 3 mins..
- Then keep the flame in medium low and brush the chicken with some oil on both sides. Cook the chicken on both sides for 5 mins..
- Check with the fork if the chicken is cooked. Transfer to a plate..
- Now it's ready to serve. Squeeze some lemon juice on it and enjoy..