Grilled Chicken Fillets.
You can have Grilled Chicken Fillets using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Fillets
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into fillets.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil (approximately).
- You need of Juice of 2 limes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin (use 1/4 if preferred).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1-3 tsp of Chilli powder, depending on preference.
Grilled Chicken Fillets step by step
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a zip lock bag. Add the chicken and coat well. Marinate in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours..
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side. Enjoy!.
- I had left over roasted vegetables couscous which I used along with the chicken. I sliced the chicken into strips and it was wonderful mixed in with the couscous. I also served it with a side salad..