Shahi Egg Kofta. It's nostalgic and takes me to the celebrations and the festive where we were served these yummy koftas and a pound of love by..cheese egg Paplet, cheese egg sun flower, cheese egg multiply, cheese lachka square, cheese cheese mughlai, cheese Mava bhurji, cheese four flavor, cheese Shahi tukda, cheese rock n roll. The shahi kofta shorba recipe hails from the Mughalai cuisine. The beef is minced and made into balls and then cooked in a spicy gravy.
So basically, it is a royal egg curry. All the Shahi or This egg curry is made with simple ingredients that are easily available at home with the addition of. The word 'Shahi' means rich in flavor and taste cooked with rich ingredients. You can have Shahi Egg Kofta using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shahi Egg Kofta
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 2 medium sized of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 medium sized of onion.
- It’s 15 of cashewnuts.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s For of Whole spices:.
- You need 2 of green cardemoms.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 4-6 of pepoer corns.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon piece.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 big of tomato crushed.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 100 ml of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
I usually have Shahi Murgh Kofta curry at restaurants, I remember in Agra I had this. Shahi Kofta Korma Recipe, Mutton Kufta Kurma, pakistani Shahi Kofta Korma recipe, pakistani is a delicious meatball curry. Made with the boneless mutton and chana dal, this korma will.
Shahi Egg Kofta instructions
- Grate all 3 eggs, mix boiled potatoes. Add salt, chili powder, and a pinch of garam masala. Make koftas..
- Make a slurry of maida and cornflour by adding some water..
- Heat oil,dip kofyas in slurry one by one and fry till golden brown.Keep aside..
- In the same oil add onion and cashews. Fry till light brown.Take out and grind to a paste..
- Add whole spices to the remaining oil. When crackle, add ginger garlic paste. Saute for 2 minutes. Add powdered spices. Add 2 tbsp water and cook on low flame for 2 minutes..
- Add crushed tomato and salt, add 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes till oil separates..
- Add curd. Mix well. Add 1cup water, boil and simmer the flame..
- Add fried koftas to gravy.Cover and cook for 1 minute on low flame..
- Put off flame.Leave for 5 minutes..
- Serve hot with boiled rice or roti..
Kofta is a family of meatball or meatloaf dishes found in the Indian subcontinent, South Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Balkan, and Central Asian cuisines. Shahi Kofta is the vegetarian alternative to meatballs. Shahi Meat Koftay – Beat the egg slightly and mix well with the minced meat to bind. Shahi Kofta Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in Mutton Gosht.