Egg pulao under 20 min. Egg pulao recipe – An easy south Indian style egg pulao recipe with step by step photos. You can make this egg pulav even without a pressure cooker. Sharing one of the easiest and quickest one pot meals that can be prepared by working women and bachelors even on a working day.
To make this easy Egg Pulao recipe, take a pan and add ghee in it. Once the ghee is sufficiently hot, add the. Lay the shelled eggs on top. You can cook Egg pulao under 20 min using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg pulao under 20 min
- Prepare 250 grams of Basmati Rice.
- You need 4 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee/Clarified Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp + 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp + 1/4 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp + 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp + 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 large of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 medium of Chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger- garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 of Green cardamom.
- It’s 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp or according to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Top the cooked rice with the fried eggs. Egg Pulao Recipe is the delicious Indian Egg Dish made with Boiled Eggs and Basmati Rice. It can be easily made with few ingredients for lunch or Egg Pulao Recipe doesn't need much ingredients, it also takes less time to cook than Egg Biryani. I don't follow any particular recipe, preferring to throw in.
Egg pulao under 20 min instructions
- Wash the rice 4-5times. Soak the rice for at least 30 min..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add 1/4 tsp of cumin powder, 1/4 tsp of coriander powder, 1/4 tsp of garam masala, 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp salt..
- Mix the spices. Do not cook the spices. Just mix it. Add the boiled eggs..
- Fry the eggs with the spices for 1 min. Turn off the flame and keep aside the eggs..
- Heat up 1 tbsp of ghee in a kadai or pot..
- Add 1 tsp of black cumin seeds, 1 bay leaf, 2 green cardamom,2 cloves and 1 inch cinnamon to it. Allow it to crackle..
- Add the sliced onion and fry it till onions becomes soft and golden..
- Once the onion turns golden, add 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste and fry for 1 min or till the raw smell goes..
- Add the tomatoes and add salt and cook till tomatoes become soft and mushy..
- After the tomatoes become soft, add 1 tsp of cumin powder, 1 tsp of coriander powder, 1/2 tsp of garam masala, 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and cook it for 30 sec..
- Now add the soaked and drained rice and fry for 2 mins..
- Add 2 cups of water. For 1 cup of rice add 2 cups of water. Allow it to come to a boil..
- Once it comes to a boil, add the fried eggs to it..
- Cover and cook on low flame for 15 min..
- After 15 min, turn off the flame. Do not open the lid for at least 5 min after turning off the flame..
- After 5 min, open the lid. Egg pulao is ready..
- Garnish the pulao with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot with curry, gravy or raita..
I must say its very interesting and ultimate egg pulao recipe, boiling eggs process is bit difficult but you can do it if you are talented like me! Comments posted by users for Egg Pulao انڈوں کا مزیدار پلاو recipe After yesterday's shrimp pulao, I have another one pot meal. Last Friday when I made the shrimp pulao, Mr. U liked it a lot and wanted me to cook it again. I usually do not grind the herbs for pulaos.