Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon.
You can cook Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- It’s 300 gram of salmon fillet with skin on.
- It’s of Marinated ingredients :.
- It’s 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbs of honey.
- You need 1 tbs of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon step by step
- Clean salmon and pat dry..
- Cut it into half and rub salmon with marinated ingredients..
- Keep marinated salmon on ziplock bag and put on the fridge until 2 or 3 hours..
- Heat pan on medium high heat with non stick spray or olive oil, and put salmon skin side down. Not with the glaze (marinating sauce). Cook on both side in 2-3 minutes..
- When it's done. Lower the heat and pour leftover glaze/marinating sauce to the salmon and cook it in another minutes (be careful not to burn it).
- Plating salmon with other veggies. And enjoy!.