Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato. You will love this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus! Which it is in this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus. If your family loves salmon, also try our I have another sheet pan dinner on the site – only one! – and it's this Honey Garlic Salmon and Vegetables.
This lemon butter salmon with potatoes and asparagus is certainly that. Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus. Sheet pan meals are one of life's simplest pleasures. You can have Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato
- Prepare 4 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- It’s Pack of asparagus (thick cut).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of small potatoes cut in half.
- Prepare of Sauce :.
- Prepare of Whisk all together.
- You need 2 of lemons, 1st juiced and other zested and juiced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of real mayo.
- You need of (Or 2 tbsp Dijon mustard instead of the two ingredients above).
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced flat leaf parsley (reserve 1tbsp).
Everything cooks at the same time, at the This salmon comes out perfectly tender and the asparagus gets nice and juicy, all thanks to the GENEROUS amount of Arrange the salmon, halved lemons, and asparagus so it's nice and purdy. Baked Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – Whip up this quick and delicious salmon recipe tonight! A complete sheet pan supper with ONE PAN to clean! With roasted potatoes and green beans with the BEST garlic butter sauce!
Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato instructions
- Start oven at 400, liberally toss potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and add to a large sheet pan flesh side up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive and season with salt and pepper then add to the pan spread out in between the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dunk salmon in sauce and nestle in between the asparagus and potato mixture in the middle and poor some of the sauce over the salmon first and then the asparagus and potatoes (you want the asparagus and potato mixture to flank both sides of the salmon so the sauce pools around the salmon).
- Bake for 10 more minutes and then broil on 450 or low broil for another ten (watch close).
- Plate asparagus, salmon, potatoes then spoon some of the sauce off the sheet pan onto the salmon and finish with reserved flat leaf parsley.
Did you keep the cooking time and oven temperature the same as the recipe when you swapped green beans with asparagus?.lemon garlic shrimp and asparagus is packed with flavor in a honey lemon garlic sauce, and baked on a single sheet pan for a quick meal with minimal mess. Dot asparagus with remaining herb butter. BE SURE THE PAN IS VERY HOT before adding the salmon so it gets caramelized. Season the salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. This simple honey lemon salmon recipe is baked up on a sheet pan with broccolini and a honey lemon sauce.