Honey Mustard Salmon.
You can have Honey Mustard Salmon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Salmon
- Prepare 1/4 of Green pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Red pepper.
- Prepare 4 of shrimps.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey mustard.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
Honey Mustard Salmon step by step
- Chop red and green pepper and the onion and cook them until onion browns. Add salt and pepper too.
- Preheat oven to 180C and spread the honey mustard over the salmon.
- When the oven gets warm enough put the shrimps and the rest of the ingredients into it. Cook it all for about 8-10 minutes.