Teriyaki Salmon. A must-keep Teriyaki Salmon recipe with an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Serve the delicious salmon with fluffy rice, miso soup and a side of grilled asparagus for a healthy dinner! Quick and easy teriyaki salmon recipe, soft tender salmon cooked in an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce.
I've been eating tons of salmon lately. This teriyaki glazed salmon is the perfect dinner when you are short on time but want something amazing. Salmon gets marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce, baked, then brushed with teriyaki glaze. You can have Teriyaki Salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon
- Prepare of salmon fillets.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s of ginger – finely chopped (or use jarred chopped ginger).
- You need of garlic clove – finely chopped (or use garlic crusher).
- It’s of (or to your taste) dried chilli flakes.
- It’s of Noodles.
- Prepare of Stir fry vegetables (optional).
Place the salmon fillets in a dish, season with salt and pepper and pour the sticky dressing over them. This teriyaki salmon comes together quickly for a healthy weeknight meal. Bake the salmon and broccoli together, then serve in a bowl with rice & veggies. Just like my teriyaki chicken, teriyaki salmon is another popular home cooking dish in Japan.
Teriyaki Salmon instructions
- Mix sauce ingredients together..
- Lay salmon fillets in a small tray and pour over the sauce & season – leave to marinate for 5 minutes if you have time..
- Cover with foil and bake for 18 mins on 170 degrees..
- Cook noodles/rice and/or stir fry veg separately and pour sauce over the top..
- To use chicken instead of salmon – follow the same instructions but bake for 20-25 minutes at 170 degrees..
If you are using a salmon cutlet (steak), you could simply cook the cutlet as is with the back bones in. The air fried salmon with teriyaki glaze is the best keto Teriyaki salmon when you want dinner fast! By Tadashi Ono & Harris Salat. The easiest, most flavorful teriyaki salmon you'll ever eat, a healthy weeknight dinner option Sticky, Savory and slightly sweet, this Teriyaki Salmon is so flavorful that even the picky eaters will enjoy. This grilled teriyaki salmon recipe has the perfect balance of sweet and smoky flavor.