Ginger soy salmon.
You can have Ginger soy salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger soy salmon
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 2 tsp of avocado oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of grated ginger (the pre done jars are great).
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple syrup (optional).
Ginger soy salmon instructions
- Get a medium sized pan with a lid and spray down with your oil of choice.
- Lay the salmon fillets in the pan and put one tsp of avocado oil on each of the fillets. Rub very gently to spread it over the whole fillet as best as you can..
- Mix the soy sauce, ginger and maple syrup together until ginger looks broken up and take a small spoonful at a time and coat the salmon..
- Try to use up the ginger bits on the salmon so any reserved liquid can be used for the steam liquid. The less water you can add to this, the better..
- Steam for approximately 10 mins. The time will depend on how thick your fillets are but watch for the salmon to shrink to gauge cook time. Take a peek if needed..