Orange honey-mustard Salmon.
You can have Orange honey-mustard Salmon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange honey-mustard Salmon
- It’s 1 of Salmon fillet.
- You need 5 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 6 tsp of Gourmet mustard (the one with honey already).
- It’s 1 cup of Orange Juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 6 dash of Sea salt.
Orange honey-mustard Salmon step by step
- In a baking dish add the salmon. Add the black pepper, olive oil and sea salt on the top..
- Cover the salmon with a thin layer of honey. Put the baking dish in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Squeeze the oranges in a bowl..
- Add the mustard to the orange juice bowl..
- Add honey to the orange juice bowl. Mix well..
- Open the oven (after 10 minutes) and put the contents with orange juice, mustard and honey on the top of the salmon. Put the baking dish back to the oven for more 5 minutes..
- Leave for 5 minutes, in the oven, absorbing the juices and it's ready to serve!.