You can cook Broiled Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Salmon
- You need 4 pieces of salmon.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dill.
- You need 1 of lemon, sliced.
- It’s 1 of place salmon over salad and drizzle with honey lemon vinegarette, see recipe.
Broiled Salmon instructions
- Heat Broiler.
- Drizzle olive oil over each piece of salmon.
- Season with salt & pepper, sprinkle dill on each piece..
- Place a slice of lemon on each piece of salmon..
- Broil for 10 minutes, check for doneness, adjust cooking times for thickness of salmon..