Grilled Salmon with Mango and Pomegranate.
You can cook Grilled Salmon with Mango and Pomegranate using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Mango and Pomegranate
- You need 2 of salmon fillets, boneless and skin on.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s half of mango (diced).
- You need 1 handful of pomegranate.
- It’s leaves of your prefer salad.
- You need of (For Asian style dressing).
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of date molasses (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Grilled Salmon with Mango and Pomegranate step by step
- Make the Asian style dressing : Mixed all the sauce ingredients together and leave it aside..
- Brush the salmon fillets lightly with the vegetable oil, and season both sides with salt and pepper..
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high or prepare a moderately high charcoal fire. Grill the salmon for 5 to 7 minutes per side until lightly charred and cooked to your desired..
- Serve the salmon with the mango and pomegranate salad and dressing..