Stuffed Fried Tofu.
You can have Stuffed Fried Tofu using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Fried Tofu
- It’s of Fried tofu.
- You need of Minced meat (pork or chicken).
- It’s of Carrot.
- It’s of Green onion.
- It’s of Oba (Japanese basil, otherwise basil).
- Prepare of Dashi Broth (A).
- Prepare of Soy sauce (A).
- You need of Cooking Sake (otherwise wine) (A).
- It’s of Sugar (A).
- Prepare of toothpicks (or snap a spaghetti noodle to approximately 8 cm long and make 8 sticks.): You don’t have to remove sticks when you use spaghetti noodle sticks.).
- It’s of Oba (otherwise basil, for topping).
- It’s of Roasted sesame (for topping).
Stuffed Fried Tofu instructions
- Chop the carrot, the green onion, and the Oba into small pieces..
- Cut the fried tofu into halves..
- Knead the minced meat until it becomes sticky. Then add chopped ingredients to the meat and mix them..
- Open the fried tofu pockets carefully, and stuff fillings into the fried tofu..
- Place the stuffed tofu and simmer it over medium-low heat over 10 minutes..
- Cut the Oba into thin strips..
- When it is cooked, leave the pan for a while. Cut it in half and serve on a plate. Sprinkle the roasted sesame and the Oba..