Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with a touch of sea salt. How To Make Dark Chocolate-Pistachio Shortbread Cookies Christmas Cookie Recipe This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.
Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies instructions. Place flour, salt, sugar, pistachios and vanilla in a food processor and mix to combine. Add butter and pulse to form a dough. You can have Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted pistachios, finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of cold butter (2 sticks).
- It’s of For Topping.
- It’s 4 ounces of melted Lindor Extra creamy milk chocolate.
- It’s of Whole pistachios as needed.
Make the glaze by melting the chocolate and mixing in the bailey. Dip half of each shortbread cookie into the chocolate Baileys mix, let the excess chocolate drip off, sprinkle on some pistachio dust and let the chocolate harden. Shortbread is a lovely afternoon treat to enjoy along with a cup of tea or hot coffee. When dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with pistachios and sea salt, however, these shortbread cookies become something extra special and a hit at any cookie swap.
Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies step by step
- Place flour, salt, sugar, pistachios and vanilla in a food processor and mix to combine.
- Add butter and pulse to form a dough.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten tops and bake in preheated 350 oven until golden; about 15 minutes.
- Cool on racks.
- Drizzle with chocolate and add a whole pistachio to each cookie before chocolate sets.
Include them in a decorative tin, along with other favorite Christmas cookies, and give as a food gift. Directions In medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Dip half of each cooled cookie into melted chocolate. Place on waxed paper until chocolate is set. Place the cookies on an ungreased baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar.