Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot.
You can have Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot
- You need of servings Cooked udon noodles.
- It’s of Shrimp tempura (store-bought).
- Prepare of Kamaboko.
- It’s of Dried shiitake mushroom.
- You need of Datemaki tamago.
- You need of bunches Spinach.
- Prepare of Japanese leek.
- You need of pieces Cooked bamboo shoots in brine.
- You need of Fu.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Mirin.
- You need of Sake.
- It’s of Bonito-based dashi stock granules.
- Prepare of Kombu-based dashi stock granules.
- You need of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s of ★Sugar.
- Prepare of ★Soaking liquid from shiitake mushrooms.
Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot step by step
- Dip the wheat gluten in water and firmly squeeze to drain the excess water..
- Rehydrate the mushrooms..
- Place the shiitake, bamboo, and wheat gluten in a pot. Add a bit of the liquid used to soak the mushrooms, then add the ★ ingredients..
- Boil the spinach, rinse with cold water, wring out excess water, then cut into 5cm lengths..
- Cut the leek diagonally into 1cm pieces..
- Put all of the water and ingredients in an earthenware pot and bring to a boil. Once it boils, add the udon..
- Once it comes to a boil again, turn off the heat, add the other ingredients, break an egg into the pot, then cover with a lid..
- Let sit for 5 minutes (or to desired finish) and it's done..