Whole Wheat Choco lava Cake. Chocolate lava cake is also known as choco lava cake and molten chocolate cake the recipe is very simple and has whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. To make this lava cake, you only need cocoa powder, baking soda and chocolate. The rest of the ingredients are easily available in an Indian.
This preparation helps the baked lava cake release seamlessly from the ramekin onto the plate for serving. This fudgy Molten chocolate cake recipe with a runny center is a gluten-free Vegan Lava Cake. I am a "chocoholic" which means I adore everything made with chocolate (anyone else?). You can cook Whole Wheat Choco lava Cake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Choco lava Cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 12 of cchocolate pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of Chocolate bowl for top.
I made this recipe with whole wheat flour instead of oat flour and water instead of milk. lava cake chocolate lava cake (eggless & whole wheat). lava cake recipe with video and detailed step by step pics. this is an easy recipe of preparing delicious chocolate lava cake without eggs. the recipe is very simple, fuss free, easy and makes use of whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. Lava cake is where it's at. (Heck, I'll still take the flowers and chocolate too.) In a large mug, combine the white whole wheat flour, erythritol or sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Slices 'n Spices says Quick and easy to make Chocolate lava cake recipe with video and step by step photos.
Whole Wheat Choco lava Cake step by step
- Sieve air dry ingredients in a bowl flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cocoa powder. Keep aside..
- In another bowl add butter essence and sugar and mix them well..
- Add dry ingredients to it make a thick consistency cake batter..
- Grease the moulds with butter and dust with cocoa powder..
- Pour the batter to ¾ of the the prepared moulds..
- Also place in 3 chocolate pieces in centre of each cup..
- Gently push the chocolate pieces inside and cover with batter..
- Preheat and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degree celsius or 350 degree Celsius..
- Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes before removing..
- Now scrape the sides with a knife and invert onto plate,.
- Place a chocolate bowl on top and serve it hot..
This decadent and gourment dessert is sure to impress everyone. The best part about this chocolate lava cake is that it can be made hours in advance, and refrigerated until ready to serve. It's Eggless Molten lava cake or Choco Lava Cake. This recipe is eggless and it has no maida in it. It is made with pure whole wheat flour.