Choco lava mug cake. The result is delicious goodness of molten chocolate. Molten chocolate cake is a popular dessert that combines the elements of a flourless chocolate cake and a soufflé. Its name derives from the dessert's.
You can't go wrong with it. But making chocolate lava cake is a process and I don't always have time for that. Which is why I love making a single serving in a coffee mug. You can cook Choco lava mug cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco lava mug cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 10 pieces of Chocolate.
- It’s as required of Choco chips.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
- You need as required of Milk.
- You need 1 pinch of Baking powder.
- You need 10 Tablespoons of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 10 Tablespoons of Powdered sugar 6table spoons.
It's rich, chocolatey, with a molten chocolate inside. Plus, it is low carb, gluten-free and keto-friendly. I previously made keto lava cakes before and while I love those, I wanted to create a microwave mug version. This preparation helps the baked lava cake release seamlessly from the ramekin onto the plate for serving.
Choco lava mug cake step by step
- Sieve the dry ingredients in the bowl.And mix them.Add milk,sugar and oil(1tbs) to it and make a smooth batter out of it..
- Now grease the mugs with oil and now pour batter just half a mug.Now put Chocolate pieces on it and add the rest of the batter on it..
- Now put Chocolate pieces on it and add the rest of the batter on it. Decorate it with choco chips and microwave it for 2:30 minutes..
- Ready to serve…..
Choco lava cake recipe is perfect for those late night dessert cravings. Whether it is cooking rice and dal or baking a cake, many of us have taken to perfecting our culinary sills during the lockdown. But there are days you want to take it slow and long for easy recipes that are sure to bring a smile on your face. Try a cup of this coffee mug cake; here's the recipe. Not all mug cakes are born equal though.