Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq.
You can cook Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq
- Prepare 1 of kilo pork shoulder sliced into thin pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of soysauce.
- It’s 1 cup of banana ketchup.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 pieces of calamansi.
- You need 5 grams of cayene.
- You need 5 grams of paprika.
- It’s 5 grams of chilli.
- It’s 5 of grounds pepper.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq step by step
- Arrange pork slices in a bowl add all ingredients. Mix well and marinade for 3 hours or over night in refrigirator..
- Skewer the marinate meat on bamboo skewer..
- Heat up the grill. Start grilling 3 to 5 minutes perside. Continue cook you til pork is thoroughly cooked..
- Serve with rice and picked vegetable or dip of your favorite spicy vinegar..