Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings.
You can have Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of calamansi juice.
- Prepare of Coating:.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hot sauce (adjust according to preferrence).
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Optional:.
- You need of sesame seeds for garnishing.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings instructions
- Add salt, pepper, and calamansi juice to the chicken. Marinade for at least an hour..
- For the coating, combine the flour, cornstach, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix. well..
- Coat the chicken with the coating. Remove excess..
- Put oil in frying pan on medium heat. Cook the chicken until lightly brown and remove from oil. Let rest for at least 15 minutes..
- Heat the oil and hight heat and fry the chicken again for crispiness. Remove from oil when golden brown..
- In a separate pan, melt the butter. Saute the garlic in the butter..
- Add the ketchup, hot sauce, brown sugar and soy sauce. Mix well. Cook until thick..
- Put the chicken into the sauce, simmer for a few minutes and transfer into serving bowl..