You can have Chicken Fries using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fries
- You need 500 gr of ground boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare as needed of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of COATING :.
- Prepare of Eggs as needed, lightly beaten.
- It’s as needed of Bread crumb (plain),.
Chicken Fries instructions
- Mix well the ground chicken with all the seasoning..
- Shape it as it looks on the picture..
- Dip the shape chicken in the egg and coat with bread crumb..
- Fry in hot oil with medium heat until golden brown..
- The uncooked chicken fries can be stored in the freezer. Lay them seperately on a baking sheet and freeze for about an hour or two. When they get frozen, put them in a tightly covered container then put the container in the freezer..