‘Onigiri ‘ Rice Ball Lunch Box.
You can have ‘Onigiri ‘ Rice Ball Lunch Box using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ‘Onigiri ‘ Rice Ball Lunch Box
- It’s 1 of chicken leg.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of grind ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of grind garlic.
- You need 2 bowls of cooked rice.
- You need 1 sheet of Dried Nori Seaweed.
‘Onigiri ‘ Rice Ball Lunch Box step by step
- Cut chicken and mix with seasonings. Wait for 10 minutes..
- Put chicken in starch powder and fry in deep oil..
- Make Onigiri rice ball. Pour Soy sauce and put a little salt to taste..
- Wrap with Nori sheet.
- Enjoy 😉 Karaage fried chicken Lunch!.