You can have Hobo Dinner using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hobo Dinner
- Prepare 4 of Chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
- You need 8 of Red potatoes.
- You need 5 small of frozen corn on the cob.
- You need of Baby carrots.
- You need 8 oz of Bottle Italian dressing.
- It’s 1 of celery or onion if desired.
- Prepare 1 dash of Morton Nature's Seasons seasoning blend.
Hobo Dinner instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a large baking dish with foil.
- Add thawed chicken to dish, sprinkle top with seasoning.
- Rinse potatoes and cut them into four quarters, arrange in dish around chicken..
- Nestle corn around chicken and potatoes in dish.
- Throw the baby carrots in, around, and on top of everything. (As many as you like, I use a couple handfuls.).
- If you are using onion or celery, add it now. Not much should be needed. A stalk or two of celery and maybe half an onion..
- Cover everything with the entire 8 oz bottle of Italian dressing..
- Cover with foil and place in oven for about 45 mins..
- At this point I increased the temperature to 400 and cooked about 30 to 40 minutes longer. Until potatoes and carrots are cooked through and chicken is done-no pink! Adjust this as needed, times are approximate. Maybe even try uncovering it for the last little bit..
- This recipe is very versatile and measurements are mostly estimated. You can add more or less of whatever you like. Feel free to share your ideas!.