Child friendly chicken curry. My #toddler is loving this authentic Bangladeshi bhuna #chicken #curry. It is mild yet full of flavour. This recipe is perfect for #meal #prepping as it.
Today, I'm making a really easy curry in the slow cooker. It's a mild, simple curry, perfect for children. This week, Piccolo Plates' brings you their child-friendly Chicken and Butternut Squash curry that is mild but packed full of flavour. You can cook Child friendly chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Child friendly chicken curry
- It’s of Cooked chicken breast (I used some leftover meat from out roast dinner last night).
- It’s 1 of garlic clove – finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cm of cube fresh ginger – finely chopped or grated.
- Prepare 1 of onion – finely chopped.
- It’s half of mange tout – chopped in.
- You need of frozen peas, cooked and drained.
- It’s 100 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s squeeze of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mango chutney (optional).
Cook it together and introduce your little ones to new and exciting ingredients like garam masala and turmeric. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. For a vegetarian curry use firm vegetables such as sweet potato, cauliflower, squash and potato instead of the meat. By Caroline Hire – Food writer.
Child friendly chicken curry step by step
- Gently fry the onion, garlic and ginger until soft – between 5-10 mins.
- Add the spices and fry for 1 minute. Add mange tout and stir well..
- Add the coconut milk, mango chutney and tomato puree. Stir well and simmer for a few minutes Add the chicken, coat with the sauce and cook for 5 minutes..
- Finally, stir in the yoghurt, cooked peas and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes..
- Serve in bowls with brown basmati rice or poppodums and naan..
Introduce exotic flavours to your kids with this subtly spiced, fragrant Thai chicken curry. Try our easy and delicious chicken curry recipes. We show you how to make chicken curry from scratch including Indian chicken curry and Thai chicken From our popular low-calorie chicken saag to the most indulgent chicken katsu and plenty of Thai curries, try one of our recipes for a healthier. In this family-friendly chicken curry dish, thinly sliced chicken breasts are sautéed with curry powder and simmered in an aromatic, slightly sweet curry sauce thickened with Greek yogurt. This Chicken, Coconut & Tomato Curry.