Vietnamese Style Chicken Sandwiches.
You can have Vietnamese Style Chicken Sandwiches using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Style Chicken Sandwiches
- Prepare of Sandwiches.
- Prepare 4 oz of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts. 4 , 4 ounce or two large cut into two. See step picture..
- Prepare 4 of good quality dinner buns.
- You need 1 small of head of lettuce..
- Prepare 8 of baby carrots, shredded.
- You need 8 of radishes, shredded.
- You need 4 clove of of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hoison sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 3 dash of sriracha hot sauce.
Vietnamese Style Chicken Sandwiches step by step
- Mix all liquids plus brown sugar and salt together..
- In a bowl or zip loc bag, add chicken and 3/4 amount of liquid. Marinate chicken for 1/2 hour..
- Shred carrots and radishes and mix in with leftover 1/4 liquid. Mix well and refrigerate until you assemble sandwiches..
- In hot skillet on medium heat, cook chicken, discarding marinade before cooking..
- Cook chicken about four minutes or so on each side until cooked through. Timing depends on thickness..
- I used two very large breasts of chicken, so I cut them in two as shown after cooked through..
- Assemble your sandwiches. Place lettuce leaves on bottom on bun..
- Top with chicken then with carrot, radish mixture..
- Enjoy a tasty, meal!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..