Asian Chicken Cups. A Chicken Cup (Chenghua) is a bowl-shaped vessel made of Chinese porcelain painted in the doucai technique. Make this Asian Chicken Cups recipe and it will be the new favorite recipe in your house. They are low in carb, easy to make, tasty, quick healthy dinner recipe.
The tastiest and healthiest chicken lettuce wraps I've ever had! I'm doing weight watchers and this recipe is perfect. Asian Chicken Salad Cups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Asian Chicken Cups using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Chicken Cups
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 6 of Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed but still cold.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken cooked cubed.
- You need 1 cup of celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of almonds chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoons of onion grated.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese grated.
- You need 1 cup of chow mein noodles.
- It’s of carrots garnish with match stick , if desired.
Top each leaf with the chicken mixture; sprinkle with the scallion greens. These easy chicken lettuce cups from Delish.com make the perfect healthy dinner idea. Have you tried these lettuce cups? Let us know in the comments and don't forget to rate it!
Asian Chicken Cups instructions
- Combine all chicken salad ingredients. Cut each roll in half and on a lightly sprayed counter top, roll each one into a 5-inch circle. Carefully push a dough circle into a sprayed muffin tin to cover the bottom and sides. Fill each dough cup with salad mixture. Bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until dough edges are golden brown. Garnish with match stick carrots if desired..
Fill wonton cups with cabbage and chicken mixture – a flavorful Asian-style appetizer to treat your guests. These nutritious Asian Ground Chicken Cups are no exception! The oh-so-simple recipe calls for lean ground chicken, clean veggies, and garnishes like bell pepper, and grated ginger. Serve the chicken in lettuce – Finally, add a scoop or two of the Garlic Sesame Chicken to a bibe of butter or green leaf lettuce. TIP: If the lettuce leaf is falling apart, just.