Traffic light 🚦 sandwich for a fun lunch box! #mylunchboxideas. See more ideas about fun lunch, cool lunch boxes, lunch box. Make a fun lunch with minimal waste! We may earn commission from the links on this page.
The bag has a layer of insulation, this helps keep the food warm for a little longer while it is inside. Sugarbooger Good Lunch Sandwich Box, Ocean. Incredibly realistic looking sandwich with lunchmeat, tomatoes, cheese and lettuce on white bread – but it is actually a mini lunchbox. You can cook Traffic light 🚦 sandwich for a fun lunch box! #mylunchboxideas using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Traffic light 🚦 sandwich for a fun lunch box! #mylunchboxideas
- You need 4 slices of white or brown bread.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 piece of 🥬 lettuce.
- You need 1 slice of tomatoes cut in a round shape.
What a fun way for a little guy or gal to take a snack to school. I was that kid who brought tuna fish and egg sandwiches to school in my lunch box. While leftovers, cut-up vegetables, yogurt and fruit are all great healthy options for big and little kids' lunch boxes, I wanted to come up with some easy, slightly unusual options in the sandwich category. Top-rated lunch boxes and lunch containers for kids including bento boxes, insulated totes, and more for toddlers, elementary school-aged kids, and beyond.
Traffic light 🚦 sandwich for a fun lunch box! #mylunchboxideas instructions
- Butter both slices of bread. Remove crust. I used a small circle cookie cutter to make the cut out circles. Place the lettuce, tomatoe and cheese below each other in a straight line..
- Put the slice that’s cut out with the circles on top of the arranged bread. You will now see the 3 different colors of the robot😁.
- This is sure to put a smile on your kids faces when they open their lunchbox! Priceless!.
There is. butter in the box. Can you pass me the salt, please? Can I have a bar of chocolate, please? May I have chips and burgers, please? 🚦 Traffic light callback challenge! 🚦. Your task is to replicate the traffic lights shown above.