Old School Lunch-Style Egg and Cucumber Salad Sandwiches.
You can cook Old School Lunch-Style Egg and Cucumber Salad Sandwiches using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Old School Lunch-Style Egg and Cucumber Salad Sandwiches
- It’s of Very thick-sliced bread (I use Japanese 8-sliced sandwich bread).
- It’s of as required Butter.
- You need of as required Mustard.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of to tatse Sugar.
- Prepare of My favorite seasonings:.
- You need of Your favorite type of bread.
- It’s of to tatse Coarsely ground black pepper.
- It’s of i don't like sweet egg-based sandwiches Don't put any sugar..
Old School Lunch-Style Egg and Cucumber Salad Sandwiches instructions
- Rinse the cucumber and chop roughly. Sprinkle with a little salt and let it sit for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, squeeze out the excess liquid..
- How to mash the boiled eggs nicely. Refer to Cookpad user MOMO's recipe..
- Boil the egg and mash into a size similar to the cucumber..
- Mix the cucumber and egg..
- Stir in the mayonnaise and a little sugar (I use coarsely ground black pepper instead of sugar). Mix well..
- Mix and season to your liking..
- Spread mustard and butter on the bread and then the cucumber and egg mixture. Don't put any mustard if you make this for your children..
- Too easy, right?! You're all done!.