Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly).
You can have Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly) using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly)
- Prepare of non-stick cooking spray.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of lunch meat.
- Prepare of cheese.
- It’s of sandwich thin (or bagel thin,bagel,toasted english muffin, biscuit or 2 slices toast).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of dried parsley (optional).
- It’s of dried chives (optional).
- Prepare of mayonnaise (optional).
Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly) instructions
- choose a microwave safe bowl or ramekin (look for one that is about the diameter of your chosen bread product).
- spray above container with non-stick cooking spray.
- break 2 eggs into your container.
- add salt, pepper, and if desired parsley and/or chives to eggs.
- beat egg mixture with fork until blended Note: you must make sure egg yolks are broken or they may explode in microwave.
- microwave egg mixture on high setting for 90 seconds Note: my microwave is only 880 watts if yours is higher you may want to start with 60 seconds, check, and add extra time in 15 second increments.
- check after 90 seconds check to see if egg is cooked (mostly dry) if not add 15 seconds on high and check again.
- while eggs cooking toast bread product if desired (I prefer sandwich rounds untoasted) and/or spread mayo or any desired condiment on bread product.
- remove from microwave, top egg mixture with one slice of cheese of your choice Caution: container may be hot.
- top cheese with 1 slice of lunch meat of your choice (if square shaped gently poke corners down).
- return container to microwave and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- remove container from microwave again caution bowl may be hot.
- run a dull knife or fork around edge and a bit under mixture to loosen if necessary then slide onto bread product.
- cover with bread product top and cut in half if desired.
- optional: do not cut in half, instead wrap foil or wax paper around half and eat on the run.
- some of my favotites are:turkey and provolone, ham and swiss, american and thick cut bologna.
- find your favorite, enjoy!.