Macaroni Salad with Aurora Sauce. Learn how to make a Macaroni Salad recipe! I hope you enjoy these easy Macaroni Salad recipe! Свернуть Ещё. Best Macaroni Salad Ever – How to Make Deli-Style Macaroni Salad.
Macaroni salad is a type of pasta salad, served cold made with cooked elbow macaroni and usually prepared with mayonnaise. Much like potato salad or coleslaw in its use, it is often served as a side dish to barbecue, fried chicken, or other picnic style dishes. Macaroni salad makes an easy and tasty addition to any summer event. You can have Macaroni Salad with Aurora Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad with Aurora Sauce
- Prepare of Macaroni.
- Prepare of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- It’s of Canned tuna.
- Prepare of Raisins (optional).
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- It’s of Dried parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper (optional).
You can even add tuna or chicken and make it a meal on it's own! The sauce for this is a great creamy sauce. I like my salads to have a lot of creamy dressing, so I always make an extra half batch of the wet mix and add it as. Pair macaroni salads with grilled chicken, barbecue ribs or steaks.
Macaroni Salad with Aurora Sauce step by step
- Boil water and add some salt. Cook the macaroni ( follow the package instructions for cooking times)..
- Slice the cucumber thinly, massage with salt and leave to rest for a while. When the cucumber is wilted rinse under tap water and squeeze out very well..
- Add the frozen mixed vegetables to the cooking water 2~3 minutes before the macaroni is done. Cook together in the same pan!.
- Drain the macaroni and mixed vegetables in a colander and run some cold water over them quickly..
- Put the mayonnaise, ketchup, dried parsley and drained tune in a bowl. Mix well..
- Add【２】,【４】and the raisins into【５】. Done! If it tastes too bland add some pepper..
- I put some in my child's bento box for lunch..
Saute the macaroni salad with green peppers, a teaspoon of five-spice powder and a splash of soy sauce for an Asian variation. Add feta cheese, black olives, red onion and tomatoes for a Greek-inspired variation. It's a classic recipe made with macaroni, colorful veggies and With this pasta salad with no mayo, keep guests guessing on what makes this creamy dressing so Fresh Zucchini stuffed with a hearty meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked to perfection. Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart. It reminds me of big summertime cookouts and family reunions in Elberton.