Rick's Crabby Shrimp Macaroni Salad.
You can have Rick's Crabby Shrimp Macaroni Salad using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rick's Crabby Shrimp Macaroni Salad
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- It’s of sweet red pepper.
- You need of sweet yellow pepper.
- You need of sweet orange pepper.
- You need of shallot.
- You need of celery stalks.
- It’s of fresh parsley.
- It’s of old bay seasoning.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of -6 oz can white crabmeat drained.
- You need of -4 oz can tiny shrimp drained.
- Prepare of Miracle Whip salad dressing.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s of medium shell macaroni.
Rick's Crabby Shrimp Macaroni Salad step by step
- hard boil eggs, refrigerate to cool when done.
- dice shallot,celery,and all peppers-reserve 1 or 2 pepper rings from each if desired for garnish. you may substitute just green or green and any other color pepper if others unavailable..
- chop parsley.
- chop 4eggs, reserve 1 for garnish.
- cook macaroni in salted water per box instructions. rinse in cold water and drain..
- drain canned crab and shrimp. you may substitute 2 cans of shrimp if you don't like crab, or 3 cans if you want to be decadent..
- in a large bowl combine all ingredients. toss gently. adjust miracle whip amount if more desired as well as seasonings..
- garnish with reserved egg and pepper rings. also with extra chopped parsley and paprika, if desired..
- refrigerate at least 1 hour to let flavors blend. longer is better even overnight..