Chicken Tikka Pizza. If you're a fan of spicy Chicken Tikka, you'll love it as a pizza topping on Chicken Tikka Pizzas. Serve pizzas with Green Salad with Simple Vinaigrette. The Chicken Tikka Pizza is a blend of desi chicken tikka and Italian pizza and is a total feast for the taste buds.
This is something I make ALL the time because its incredibly easy to make, and to serve to a crowd. This is "Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe" by Mehran Spice & Food Industries on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. This chicken tikka pizza has all the ingredients of a classic pizza with tandoori chicken and tamarind sauce! You can cook Chicken Tikka Pizza using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Pizza
- Prepare of For Chicken :.
- Prepare of Chicken boneless.
- You need of chicken tikka masala.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of tsp crushed black pepper.
- It’s of hot sauce.
- It’s of For Dough:.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of yeast.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of milk powder.
- You need of Warm milk.
- Prepare of Mozeralla cheese.
- You need of Chedder cheese.
I cannot wait to start using them to make some delicious Tikka Tacos! Chicken Tikka Pizza is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Chicken tikka pizza sounds interesting, isn't it?
Chicken Tikka Pizza step by step
- Marinate chicken in all above ingredients and keep in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours..
- In a pan add 1 tbsp oil add marinated chicken and cook on low flame until chicken is tender.
- For dough add all ingredients make a soft dough and keep at warm place for 3 hours..
- Now take dough and make round balls according to desire size of yoir pizza. Flatten balls and make round or square shape..
- Spread good amount of pizza sauce I use readymade pizza sauce..
- Then add chicken pieces, mozeralla cheese, cheddar cheese, sliced and sauted vegetables (I use onion and capsicum).
- Add black olives and some oregano..
- Put in a preheated oven on 180°c for 25 to 30 minutes or until your bread is perfectly cooked from both sides..
- Enjoy with your loved ones 🤩.
It's a perfect mix of Indian and Asian flavours. The exotic tastes of spices and chicken paired beautifully with cheese-filled pizza makes for a. Chicken Tikka Pizza is a perfect marriage between an Indian and Italian recipe, bringing you a unique and delicious flavor. Let us not forget the light, flavorful, and fluffy crust. By Sophie Godwin – Cookery writer.