Veg Noodle Soup.
You can cook Veg Noodle Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Noodle Soup
- It’s 100 gms of Noodles.
- Prepare 50 gms of Mushrooms.
- You need 3-4 of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s 50 gms of Bok Choy / Spinach Leaves.
- It’s 2-4 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Veg Noodle Soup instructions
- Boil the noodles until al dente, drain and reserve the water used for boiling..
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add the minced garlic, saute until translucent..
- Add the mushrooms, roughly chopped broccoli florets, roughly torn bok choy or spinach leaves and boiled noodles..
- Add the reserved water plus more water as required. Bring to a boil..
- Simmer on low heat until done..