Shrimp Caesar Salad.
You can have Shrimp Caesar Salad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Caesar Salad
- You need of Shrimp :.
- It’s 2 bags of small frozen shrimp (or 20 large shrimp).
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Avocado (diced).
- Prepare of Green bell peppers (optional).
- You need of Cucumber (optional).
- You need of String cheese or Gouda (sliced).
- It’s of Black olives.
- It’s of Sliced almonds (optional).
- It’s of Protein beans (optional).
- Prepare of Croutons.
- You need 1/4 cup of Caesar dressing.
- Prepare of Bow tie noodles :.
- It’s 1 bag of bow tie noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
Shrimp Caesar Salad instructions
- In a large pan cook the shrimp until it turns pink. As the shrimp begins to defrost and turn pink, add your salt. Once fully pink, remove from pan and set aside to cool. (If you are using frozen shrimp be sure to strain any excess water in the pan before setting aside to cool.).
- Boil water in a medium-sized pot. Add 1 tbsp of salt AFTER the water starts to boil to prevent pitting on the bottom of your pot (which is a form of rust)..
- Add the noodles to the pot of boiling water. Constantly stir the noodles for the first 2 minutes to prevent them from sticking together. Cook according to the package. Then, strain and rinse in cold water until the noodles are cold to the touch..
- Meanwhile, cut the head of lettuce to bite-sized pieces and dump into a large salad bowl along with all the toppings—except the shrimp, noodles and dressing—and toss..
- Next, add the noodles and shrimp to the salad bowl and pour in the 1/4 cup of Caesar salad dressing. Toss until everything is well incorporated in the dressing. Enjoy!.