Ramen noodle salad (cold). This salad is all about freshness. The noodles are cooked quickly—ramen noodles cook fast, so keep an eye on them!—and then tossed with a whole bunch of crisp vegetables. Crunchy, chewy, and bright cold noodle salads to guest star at all your summer picnics, cookouts, and beach trips.
The perfect make-ahead salad to feed a crowd. Ramen Noodle Salad with chicken, green onions, carrots, toasted almonds, in a quick, easy vinaigrette is a healthy, easy, lunch option served cold or warm. For many years, I avoided ramen noodles and even made recipes to avoid using them like in this ramen. You can have Ramen noodle salad (cold) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramen noodle salad (cold)
- Prepare of chicken ramen noodle packages.
- You need of large red pepper.
- Prepare of large yellow pepper.
- It’s of large orange pepper.
- It’s of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare of ham.
- You need of medium sized cucumber.
- Prepare of Italian dressing.
Yummy, yummy.a nice cold salad that can be a great side dish or a refreshingly light meal. In a large bowl, combine cooked and slightly cooled ramen noodles. Ramen noodles and water chestnuts take care of that. Ramen Noodle Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Ramen noodle salad (cold) instructions
- Make all 8 packages of ramen noodles and rinse with cold water. Do not add any of the seasoning packets at this time. Place noodles on a dish towel and pat to remove extra water..
- Finely chop all peppers, cucumber and ham and place them in a medium to large sized bowl..
- Place noodles in bowl with the veggies and ham and mix, separating the noodles..
- Add two packets of the chicken seasoning and remix..
- Add the 16oz bottle of Italian dressing and thoroughly remix..
- You can now either dig in or out in the fridge to get cold. Mix it up by adding cheese, onions or other veggies or by removing some. Its yours to mix as you like..
See more ideas about ramen noodles, ramen, noodle salad cold. Summer Fresh Ramen Noodle Salad featuring LotusFoods Forbidden Rice® Ramen Noodles, red bell peppers, green edamame and luscious yellow mango and a tangy Asian-inspired dressing 🌱. This Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad is given a modern twist with fresh mango, avocado, edamame, and a lighter sesame vinaigrette! So delicious, and perfect for potlucks. This Ramen Noodle Salad has become a family favorite recipe that can be made in advance!