Thai Cucumber Noodle Salad.
You can have Thai Cucumber Noodle Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Cucumber Noodle Salad
- You need of Cucumbers.
- Prepare of Lime, juiced.
- Prepare of Soy Butter, Sun Butter, or Tahini.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Chinese 5-Spice Powder.
- It’s of Fresh Grated Ginger.
- You need of Cilantro, chopped, to garnish (optional).
- Prepare of Tomato, sliced, to garnish (optional).
Thai Cucumber Noodle Salad instructions
- Peel the cucumbers. Hold a cucumber over a bowl, and peel off thin strips using a vegetable peeler into the bowl. Stop when you get down to the seeds. Continue until all the cucumbers have been peeled..
- Put the peeled cucumbers into a colander over a bowl or sink, and mix in the salt. Let stand for at least 15 min to draw out excess water..
- Mix together the remaining ingredients to make the dressing. The dressing will be very think, but it will thin out once added to the cucumbers as they give off more water. Dress the cucumber noodles when they have finished draining..